Problem with laptop/detachable keyboard tablet

xixo.channel

Prominent
Sep 28, 2017
I got myself about a year ago, a mini laptop / tablet (lenovo ideapad MIIX 310).
I wanted to use it for taking to school and coding on it but I found out it was quite underwelming as it was very slow. So I decided to try and install Linux on it, I managed to do this however it wouldnt launch after restarting,
When I installed linux I whipped the entire disk including drivers and everything.
So when I reinstalled windows 10 ("by usb stick"), windows installed alright however there were no internet adapter drivers (wifi), touchscreen doesnt work because there is no hid touchscreen driver and I can't check what percentage of battery I'm on. (there might be other problems i havent noticed yet)
How can I solve this? 

Solution

Linus is just not compatible, it is very hard to do anything, however i managed to fix my problem by going to lenovo's website and doing every driver one by one

xixo.channel

Prominent
Sep 28, 2017

Linus is just not compatible, it is very hard to do anything, however i managed to fix my problem by going to lenovo's website and doing every driver one by one

Solution