Question problem with my keyboard

mariah1902

Great
Oct 24, 2019
I have a HP pro book 440 go. So recently my keyboard is acting weirdly. When I press the downward arrow it does not go down directly, first it goes right then it goes down. Then when I press space it goes back to the top where I started the writing. Now is the problem is in my keyboard or just a software issue?. I have checked the driver and it says the latest driver is installed. help me out.

Try connecting an external keyboard and see if you get the same problem. If you do, then it is likely a software issue. If you don't then it is something going on with the keyboard itself. That could be anything from damage to the keyboard and it needing replacing to just dirt or debris in it that needs cleaning out.

mariah1902

Great
Oct 24, 2019
Yes as you have said I have done that. The external keyboard was working fine, so it concludes that my laptop keyboard got damaged. Now what should I do?, in my country there are no original spare keyboards. If I want to change it I have to buy a duplicate clone one, which is not fast and many keys does not even work with the first click. What should I do?.

hang-the-9

Titan
Yes as you have said I have done that. The external keyboard was working fine, so it concludes that my laptop keyboard got damaged. Now what should I do?, in my country there are no original spare keyboards. If I want to change it I have to buy a duplicate clone one, which is not fast and many keys does not even work with the first click. What should I do?.
You will need to do what you can, your only option is to replace the keyboard it seems, which means you need to get what you can. If the one you got does not work properly return it and try another one.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LeoLuca Laptop Tech Support 3
J Laptop Tech Support 1
adaloud Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 0
HelpISpilledWater Laptop Tech Support 1
V Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 2
E Laptop Tech Support 5
S Laptop Tech Support 9
M Laptop Tech Support 5
N Laptop Tech Support 3