Problem with my laptop.

danielcr

Estimable
Jan 9, 2016
When I start my laptop it works fine for about 2 minutes. Then the caps light and other two start flashing and the laptop beeps 22 times with nice coming from fan but it is not the fan. Then the laptop turns off. I checked the fan and it is not hot and added new past to cpu. Also I checked the battery and that is not the problem.

Solution
There may be two reasons for this:

1. CMOS cleaning/ replacement is required 'or'

2. the graphics chip might be damaged, recalling the chip appropriate machine tool will help. Get your laptop repaired by someone who repairs on chip level. Reason behind this graphics chip damage might be RAM.

Manish Tewari

Estimable
Jul 10, 2014
There may be two reasons for this:

1. CMOS cleaning/ replacement is required 'or'

2. the graphics chip might be damaged, recalling the chip appropriate machine tool will help. Get your laptop repaired by someone who repairs on chip level. Reason behind this graphics chip damage might be RAM.

Solution

Manish Tewari

Estimable
Jul 10, 2014

it will depend on the damage which can be verified on inspection only, as i mentioned earlier it could be as simple as CMOS replacement - if it is the ram which has caused the damage in that case it'ld be better to replace to replace the both the graphics chip along with RAM - to be assured that the problem does not repeat it self.