Question Problem with Panasonic BL-C131 network camera

Mar 27, 2020
I am trying to setup an old Panasonic camera which is no longer made. It hasn't been used for a while but as I am now in self-isolation I would like to get it going. The simple camera I had I gave to the local church so that the priest can stream services.
The problem I am having is that during the setup I can see the BL-C131 camera on my network and I can select it and give it the required name and password. The next step in the setup procedure is to access my router but the address the setup software defaults to is 192.1.168.253 but my modem's address is 192.1.168.254 . Not surprisingly I don' have a username and password for that address. I have the necessary BL-C131 manuals and CD but can't see anything I can do to change the address.
I am loath to poke around the modem settings too much as frankly I wouldn't really know what am doing so would not want to risk killing of my LAN or internet connection (especially at this time as I am self-isolating).
The modem is one supplied by British Telecom - fairly standard UK modem. Windows 10 on PC.
Thanks for any help.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
eHx123 Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 5
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
E Streaming Video & TVs 2
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
K Streaming Video & TVs 3
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
N Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 2