Problem with Toshiba laptop keyboard.

Looking2Build

Honorable
May 30, 2013
I have a Toshiba Satellite P875-S7102. I swapped out the HDD with a new one and installed Win7 Home Premium 64-bit, added 8 GBs of RAM (16 total), updated all necessary drivers and installed Serato DJ Intro. I only use this for my DJ music, connecting to intenret every so often for updates. Everything's been fine until tonight when I tried to rename a music file. When I clicked to put the cursor where I wanted, it acted like I was holding the space bar and would not stop until I hit the space bar. After typing a few letters, it would start moving the cursor again by itself. I tried it in notebok and same problem.
Tonight was the first time in about two weeks that I've used this particular laptop. It's been sitting unplugged for that period of time. Has anybody heard of this problem on any laptop? I've had this laptop since August 2013.
Thanks for the replies and advice.

Looking2Build

Honorable
May 30, 2013
I found a forum which says to "switch user", which I thought would not work since I am the only user. But, it worked, and I am able to continue my never ending quest to type in song titles and artists. Consider this thread SOLVED! Thanks.