Problem with Toshiba Satellite L50-B-1MC

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Stormcho

Commendable
Sep 16, 2016
Hello, so I got this problem for a few months. My laptop is always laggy and it's disk usage is always at 100% and the games have really bad FPS drop or sometimes they even freeze. I tried to reinstall the OS which is Windows 8.1, also I did a full scan with Avira, I did disk defragmentation but nothing really worked out... If anyone had the same issue or know how to fix it write a replay please :)

Stormcho

Commendable
Sep 16, 2016
So the best solution is to give it back to the shop that I bought the laptop because it's still in warranty.... Well thanks for the effort guys I'll write an update to tell you what's going on if you want

Stormcho

Commendable
Sep 16, 2016
UPDATE: I gave the laptop to the company I bought it from and they said the hardware problems could be solved within 30 days :| so I'll update what happened with the laptop in less then a month

Stormcho

Commendable
Sep 16, 2016
Okay but now there's another problem with the battery it shows that's about 70% and then the laptop goes off and when I plug the cable the battery is empty I'll try to remove the battery and put it again