Problem with tv stream on my lcd TV

Robert_280

Commendable
Oct 18, 2016
Ok so i have samsung tv (not smart)

Anyway...today i connected my tv box (tv programs that work through internet connection) on HDMI port 2.But only thing i see is the menu from the media box,no stream at all.When i connect it to my HDMI port 1 there is no picture at all.Says device not connected.

Funny thing is that my pc works perfectly on that same HDMI port 1.I see pic and everything.
So long story short i see no tv stream and we know it's there since it does work on scart cable.

Any toughts?

Solution
Have you set up the TV media box on your network? You will need to do that before you can get any content from the net.
If you can't get the box to operate past the splash screen then the box is at fault.
Different sources, HDMI cables, and HDMI inputs interact with each other sometimes so what you experienced with the HDMI connections can happen.
Have you set up the TV media box on your network? You will need to do that before you can get any content from the net.
If you can't get the box to operate past the splash screen then the box is at fault.
Different sources, HDMI cables, and HDMI inputs interact with each other sometimes so what you experienced with the HDMI connections can happen.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS