Problem with W key on laptop keyboard?

slayerming1

Estimable
Jun 24, 2014
Hi
So I have a asus gaming laptop that I have a few problems with. So basically I guess through holding and pressing the W key on my laptop's keyboard a lot it has became "broken" I guess. It makes a loud sound when I press it and is not as responsive. Is there anyway I can fix this?

Thanks!

Solution
buy a new keyboard and replace it. ebay is full of them. some keyboards are easy to replace and you only have to undo a few screws and a cable. some are a pain in the butt and require taking apart half the laptop, 37 screws, all different sizes and lengths, ton's of small wires and cable and clips that break if you look at them too long.

Just depends on the laptop if it's a newbie proof install, or intermediate skilled.
buy a new keyboard and replace it. ebay is full of them. some keyboards are easy to replace and you only have to undo a few screws and a cable. some are a pain in the butt and require taking apart half the laptop, 37 screws, all different sizes and lengths, ton's of small wires and cable and clips that break if you look at them too long.

Just depends on the laptop if it's a newbie proof install, or intermediate skilled.

Solution