Program for gaming laptop's hardware check

Katon123

Honorable
Mar 3, 2013
Hello fellas! I am planning to go abroad in order to work, and buy a gaming laptop when I gather enough money. I am thinking about a MSI GT80 Titan (not that it matters). The thing is, I will not have enough time to check the laptop for internal flaws, and I will not have access to internet as well. My question is, is there a program with a one-click feature or something like that, for stress testing the hardware etc, and report possible flaws? You know, so I can download it beforehand and make my life easier.

Solution
All you can check is overheating and blue screens, but that's about it, and those are highly unlikely to happen. Unfortunately you can't test for faulty hardware at all. So my advice would be: get a laptop whose warranty works in the country you are moving to.

Gingerbread

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2009
All you can check is overheating and blue screens, but that's about it, and those are highly unlikely to happen. Unfortunately you can't test for faulty hardware at all. So my advice would be: get a laptop whose warranty works in the country you are moving to.

Solution