Prostitute Arrested For Stealing Client's MacBook

Status
Not open for further replies.

molo9000

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2010
a) Why is this newsworthy?
b) I always though owning a pink briefcase means not being interested in female prostitutes...
c) He was probably broke because he payed 3grand for his laptop.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
[citation][nom]teodoreh[/nom]MacBook: The choice of Prostitutes![/citation]
Implying that if the "customer" happened to have both a Mac and a PC *checks for earth trembling and sudden lightnings on clear sky for this blasphemy*, the prostitute would snatch the Mac and leave the PC.

JackFrost860

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2010
While at Church! Confessing that he didn't pay up, a.k.a stealing from a hard working girl.
PS. when is Tom site going to work with IE9 ?

LePhuronn

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2007
[citation][nom]jackfrost860[/nom]PS. when is Tom site going to work with IE9 ?[/citation]

When IE9 works with the rest of the internet?

Really can't see how Tom's is at fault when every other browser I have works perfectly well here...

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
Hello webmaster.. why not adding a simple check for spam domain names in the posting routine. I do it on all my sites from a list of known spam sites. I'll be glad to give you a copy of my database if you contact me.

Now back to the affair with the pink purse... LOL

dalta centauri

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2010
[citation][nom]virtualban[/nom]Implying that if the "customer" happened to have both a Mac and a PC *checks for earth trembling and sudden lightnings on clear sky for this blasphemy*, the prostitute would snatch the Mac and leave the PC.[/citation]
I would think so, as the mac is both light and gives more when selling.
"Prostitute stole a 16lb, 18" desktop from a clients household and snuck it into her pink purse."

Status
Not open for further replies.