PS4 or a laptop

Exsecutor GG

Estimable
Jun 16, 2015
Hi there.I am a student and I like to play games.My budget is 720 euro and I can't buy a good gaming laptop at that price.Only budget laptops with ULV CPUs and GPUs like 840m.I'm considering buying PS4 for 390 euro.I've never played on console(only at my friend's house) and I don't know what will be my gaming experience on PS4.And also on remaining 330 euro I can by games for PS4.I do have TV with HDMI output.

PS.I can't have desktop PC due to lack of space.What can you suggest?

Thanks in advance

Solution
It depends on the types of games you play. If the games you play are available on console and pc then the console would be much better. If it is only available on pc then the choice is obvious. If you don't mind lower the settings for current games or are willing to take the risk of the laptop being overheated due to dust then take the laptop.

icsta

Honorable
Oct 6, 2013
I would honestly say stick to the PC side of things. Much more usable than a gaming system as far as functionality. Have you checked into something like the Alienware Alpha? Not the best specs in the world, but will run games with similar performance to the PS4, comes with a controller, very small form factor, and it has windows on it.

It depends on the types of games you play. If the games you play are available on console and pc then the console would be much better. If it is only available on pc then the choice is obvious. If you don't mind lower the settings for current games or are willing to take the risk of the laptop being overheated due to dust then take the laptop.

Solution