News PS5 game upgrade frustrates fans — and Xbox Series X is laughing

Feb 27, 2020
How does PlayStation have a better launch lineup. All they have is demons souls (the only reason I even want a ps5 right now) and Spiderman dlc. maybe they're talking about exactly day one but if we're talking new coming games xbox has far more from what I've seen unless they aren't as close to coming out as I thought. Either way things are looking bright for Xbox especially now with bethesda softworks under it's wings, thats f huge. And as much as Sony fans are in denial about it, no, bethesda' s big titles are not coming to PlayStation you can take that to the bank..if you wanna play elder scrolls 6, starfield, the next fallout, next doom or whatever comes next from Id, machine games, arkane, tango etc...you're going to have to play them on an Xbox, pc, xcloud or wherever else gamepass happens to land which won't be on playstation. Would sony put it's big titles on Xbox, they sure wouldn't So why would MS put these massive games on PlayStation and negate the entire reason they bought them to begin with which is to get people on their platforms, namely gamepass. The only way you'll see any of those on playstation is if Sony negotiates for them somehow, maybe show some good will and offer a trade to out one of Sony's big games on xbox which we all know Sony would never do. Short of that it ain't happening.

Last edited by a moderator: