News PS5 in stock at Walmart today — here’s the exact time

Jul 24, 2020
Well that was fun just now. 12 minutes of refreshing and waiting after finally getting the PS5 in the cart at Walmart.com, only to be told it is out of stock just as I start entering my payment info, which they already had on my account.

Reactions: Jethroebodean
Nov 19, 2020
The bots win. The bots always win. Walmart really should stop listing date and time when stock will be in. This will continue to happen for the next year so long as there's a date and time attached to console restocking. I'd be perfectly happy scouring websites at 6AM hoping to catch supply that wasn't announced so the website wasn't suddenly choked with online traffic.

Nov 19, 2020
That was a serious joke! They took it (PS5 BR Console) down soon as it was up had it in my cart three times I guess someone stole it while I wasn't lookin!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: StylinDylan
Nov 19, 2020
Well that was fun just now. 12 minutes of refreshing and waiting after finally getting the PS5 in the cart at Walmart.com, only to be told it is out of stock just as I start entering my payment info, which they already had on my account.

Yep. That happened to me at 12:00, 3:00 and 6:00 at the last PS5 release. Really bad transaction process. When it's in the Cart, it should be yours. Walmart sucks!

Nov 19, 2020
There was no 12:00 from or 6:00 today from what i witnessed just one chance at 3:00 ET and it lasted only about 10 minutes with my computer screen going haywire and trying to shut me down as I actually had the item in my cart it was a total joke on the part of Walmart and the way they do things in there online sales.