News PS5 Pro pre-orders — here’s the latest rumors and predictions

Sep 10, 2024
It's pretty obvious that Sony is pushing their PS5 Pro announcement to get it out ahead of the Switch Pro's announcement. Nintendo has a pattern before releasing their new consoles and we're just at the point where they will announce their next one. They always release a final "special edition" of their current console to empty their warehouses of the soon-to-be-outdated hardware before launching their new version. In this case, it's the Hyrule Edition Switch Lite. It's easy for them to fabricate a new shell for their old tech, and Zelda stuff always sells, so they'll liquidate as much as they can with this swan song edition Switch Lite before announcing the Switch Pro shortly after. Sony knows it's coming, so they're coming outta nowhere to announce the PS5 Pro first. I'm pretty sure the OLED Switch was supposed to be the Switch Pro, but due to the worldwide chip shortage during COVID, they couldn't get their new processors in time so they pushed out the OLED model in the interim.

Sep 11, 2024
799€ in Europe for 699$ in the us , what the heck !
799€ is 879$ at current rate.
even if it was 699€ (769$) , it would still be a scam for Europeans !!
who do I have to yell on for this double scam ? on which houses do I have to go dump megatons of manure ?

Hey Sony,
No thank you , not at a price that feels like a rear impalement for Europeans.

Last edited by a moderator: