News PS5 Pulse 3D Wireless headset price revealed — and it’s surprisingly cheap

Sep 17, 2020
I wonder how these will connect. Back when I had a Xbox One, the wireless Turtle Beach Stealths worked great. They connected directly with the console and the game audio and chat audio could be adjusted independly. I bought the same exact headset for the PS4 when I bought it. Those are a big let down. They require a USB dongle to connect and the chat and game audio is on the same roller. If I don't want to use them I have to unplug the dongle or go through the settings so only the chat audio is pushed to the headset. I'm hoping this is addressed with these new headphones.

Sep 17, 2020
I wonder how these will connect. Back when I had a Xbox One, the wireless Turtle Beach Stealths worked great. They connected directly with the console and the game audio and chat audio could be adjusted independly. I bought the same exact headset for the PS4 when I bought it. Those are a big let down. They require a USB dongle to connect and the chat and game audio is on the same roller. If I don't want to use them I have to unplug the dongle or go through the settings so only the chat audio is pushed to the headset. I'm hoping this is addressed with these new headphones.

These connect via USB Dongle or 3.5mm jack. See HERE on Sony's website.