PSP Games to Get Remastered, Ported to PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

doyletdude

Distinguished
Mar 18, 2010
[citation][nom]silverblue[/nom]Nice, but I'd rather some Dreamcast games were "remastered" and thrown out on the PS3 or 360. That's just me, though.[/citation]
Wait what? Didn't they just do that with Crazy Taxi, Sonic Adventure and a couple others? Or is that just on Steam

feeddagoat

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2010
I still bet that if you bought anything of PSN for the PSP you have to repurchase it for PS3 aswell. I really would love to hand in some of my old PS1 games and have them on PSN to play on PS3 or xperia arc play but its the fact I can just hunt out the game again rather than have to pay. Sony is the type of company to charge you for each device too!

G

Just more ways to get money out of your hands by buying the same game multiple times.

chick0n

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2010
Won't help Sony if their sites keep getting hacked.

Damn I mean Sony really need to hire some people who knows what they are doing, not some arrogant Jackass who just came out of college.

G

This is an interesting turn of events. It's been rumored that Sony was working on a PSP emulator for the PS3 ever since the "Minis" were released as "Minis" are cross compatible.

In any case, since I don't have a PSP and will NEVER buy a portable gaming system; I can only hope that the Valkyria Chronicles' sequels make it to the PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.