Q502L don't turn on.

vijology

Estimable
Dec 8, 2015
I have Asus Q502l. When I try to open it today. It don't turn on. Two indicator turn on for a second & completely turned off later. Battery is fully charged as when I connect charger to it, it shows green light as battery indicator. I even tried while connected to charger but didn't work. Sorry for bad English. Hope u understand. Help me

Things I already tried.

Removed battery, pressed power button for 45 second.

Try to open with connected power adapter & removed battery

Sometimes it open for few time than suddenly turned off automatically.

Solution
Hi,

Here are few troubleshooting steps that I've suggested to other who had the same problem that may help.
- Start by doing a hard reset, remove the battery and AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try if it will boot up.
- If these will not work test the AC adapter to see if it's supplying enough voltage to power the laptop or if you have another charger that has the same voltage you can use try it and see if it will boot up normally.
- Next to try is to reseat the RAM, remove them all for couple of seconds then put them back in making sure that they are all seated properly.
- If there are lights on your laptop indicating that it's on connect an external monitor and see if you'll get any display from...
Hi,

Here are few troubleshooting steps that I've suggested to other who had the same problem that may help.
- Start by doing a hard reset, remove the battery and AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try if it will boot up.
- If these will not work test the AC adapter to see if it's supplying enough voltage to power the laptop or if you have another charger that has the same voltage you can use try it and see if it will boot up normally.
- Next to try is to reseat the RAM, remove them all for couple of seconds then put them back in making sure that they are all seated properly.
- If there are lights on your laptop indicating that it's on connect an external monitor and see if you'll get any display from it.
- If all these will not work the problem will be with the motherboard of your laptop.

Solution