Question Qosmio G30 upgrade BIOS from 1.40 to 3.92 - can't find the drivers site ?

Feb 11, 2022
Thanks for the update.
I had already visited the site and downloaded the 3.90 version.
( Note: this is only available on the EU site based on the model G30 -150 and S. No as it was sold only in the Middle East region.)
However, it showed screen a message during the installation of the WIN version 3.90 saying OS in use Windows 7 Pro was not valid.
Yet on the Dynabook site,3.90 is valid for Windows 7 Pro 32 bit version. Service Pk is installed and has been running for about a year.
I want to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro version
In an earlier posting, I came across on this site I saw a mention of a 3.92 version.
Hence I thought this might solve the issue.
But I can't find this BIOS 3.92 version even on the Dynabook site.
Would appreciate any guidance on how to achieve this BIOS upgrade.

Thanks for the update.
I had already visited the site and downloaded the 3.90 version.
( Note: this is only available on the EU site based on the model G30 -150 and S. No as it was sold only in the Middle East region.)
However, it showed screen a message during the installation of the WIN version 3.90 saying OS in use Windows 7 Pro was not valid.
Yet on the Dynabook site,3.90 is valid for Windows 7 Pro 32 bit version. Service Pk is installed and has been running for about a year.
I want to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro version
In an earlier posting, I came across on this site I saw a mention of a 3.92 version.
Hence I thought this might solve the issue.
But I can't find this BIOS 3.92 version even on the Dynabook site.
Would appreciate any guidance on how to achieve this BIOS upgrade.

You won't find any Win 10 drivers or BIOS setup files for that laptop, it came out in 2006. What post exactly did you find the newer BIOS listed? And why do you need to find it? Is something not working on what you have now?

Feb 11, 2022
You won't find any Win 10 drivers or BIOS setup files for that laptop, it came out in 2006. What post exactly did you find the newer BIOS listed? And why do you need to find it? Is something not working on what you have now?

This is what I first came across before my posting my question.
The heading mentioned 3.92.

On the dynabook.com site (EU), it lists various drivers even for Windows 10 32 bit.
An attempt to do a clean installation of Windows 10 says: update the BIOS first.

This is what I first came across before my posting my question.
The heading mentioned 3.92.

On the dynabook.com site (EU), it lists various drivers even for Windows 10 32 bit.
An attempt to do a clean installation of Windows 10 says: update the BIOS first.

While the title of that page states 3.92, the post itself only mentions 3.90, and the link they have is dead.