Solved! question about Skype, Zoom, and Social Media Apps (Apple)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stan_13572

Commendable
Feb 4, 2021
Hello, I like Apple products, I do not use my devices for work or college. What do you think is better to buy? I use my devices for Skype, Zoom, and social media. Will there be more mobile apps in the next ten years?

I want an iPad (I don’t know which one to buy, used or new)

I want to buy an Apple laptop, but I cannot afford a new one – should I buy one on eBay, Amazon, neweggg.com?

I also want a Mac desktop computer, but i cannot afford a new one, (should i buy a used one?).

I also want an Apple watch (I don’t know if I need it, what do most people use their Apple watches for?

I like that Apple products have high performance, they last a long time. Before I have been using Windows and Android mainly.

I don’t care whether the devices would be new or used, as long as they are as fast or faster than iPhone 7. What would you do in my situation?

Right now I use Dell laptop Windows 10 and iPhone 7. Is this a good setup for my needs or should I get something more powerful?

Solution
If you can't afford a new device, then yes it's fine to buy a used one. I like shopping local since you can see it working and the exact condition it's in. Probably for a cost/performance ratio something 2 generations prior to current is a good thing to look for. So if new device is FancyPhone 14, FancyPhone 12 should be almost as good at a much lower price.

If you don't know why you need an Apple watch, you don't need it. Not really hard to find out what it's used for, just watch the ads and read the specs and reviews, see if any of that is something you would want.

If what you have is working fine for you then you are the one that should decide if you want to upgrade anything. Pretty much all the questions you have are on you...
If you can't afford a new device, then yes it's fine to buy a used one. I like shopping local since you can see it working and the exact condition it's in. Probably for a cost/performance ratio something 2 generations prior to current is a good thing to look for. So if new device is FancyPhone 14, FancyPhone 12 should be almost as good at a much lower price.

If you don't know why you need an Apple watch, you don't need it. Not really hard to find out what it's used for, just watch the ads and read the specs and reviews, see if any of that is something you would want.

If what you have is working fine for you then you are the one that should decide if you want to upgrade anything. Pretty much all the questions you have are on you to answer. Much like we can't really decide if you like chocolate cake more or vanilla, you would know that, just like you would know if what you have now is good for you or not.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.