Question about Toshiba L50-BBT2N22

KillerChroNick

Estimable
Jan 21, 2015
Im looking into buying a Toshiba L50-BBT2N22. It comes stock with an i3 4005u, but the option to upgrade it to a i5 4210u or an i7 4510u. The price difference is 150 for the i5 and 250 for the i7, but I'm on bit if a budget. Is anyone familiar with this model and if I can, how hard would it be to change out the processor later. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm assuming the processor is pga since I can upgrade it prior to shipping. Also, would the heat sink even be able to cool the i5 or i7, or would Toshiba upgrade that as well to accommodate the extra heat.

Solution
If you buy it from official toshiba they can put whatever part you want in it. If you dont want to take it from there, watch over other models of Toshiba with better procesor. i3 is not bad procesor at all (remember that 4005u "u" means that this is economy procesor and dont gives so much results as normal i3) that my proposal.
Write to them (mail) and ask what parts you prefer. i am sure they will give you right answer buddy :)

GeRgY

Admirable
If you buy it from official toshiba they can put whatever part you want in it. If you dont want to take it from there, watch over other models of Toshiba with better procesor. i3 is not bad procesor at all (remember that 4005u "u" means that this is economy procesor and dont gives so much results as normal i3) that my proposal.
Write to them (mail) and ask what parts you prefer. i am sure they will give you right answer buddy :)

Solution