Question question about yahoo

corvairbob

Honorable
Aug 20, 2016
i get tons of spam mail in yahoo mail like most people i guess do. but i'm trying to set up a single filters that will let yahoo catch those spam/scam emails and send them into the trash. what i have been doing is using one filter and adding all the titles to that filter titled scammers. then in the from section and all the other sections i put in the same infor. this is what i have. so far so is it correct or am i messing this up?

in the subject contains this is what i have Ace-Hardware, urgent,flooring,auto,insurance, auto insurance,keto,won,medicare,camp,ed,erection,gift card,giftcard,cvs,pharmacy,sale,cvs,perks,sale,congratulation,insurance,ed,erection,medicare,free,save,65,over,over 65,pound,pounds,lost,before,after

in the body contains i have this ACE Hardware. sale, cvs, perks, sale, congratulation,insurance,ed,erection,medicare,free,save,65,over,over 65,

and i set it to move it to trash. so is this a correct format or do i have to set up 500 filters? i'm trying to use comma delimited format so if that should work do i sapce after each coma or not leave any space. i have it goth way as shown. so if this is wrong are there any ideas on just how to format the filters to just have yahoo catch them before they get into my inbox.

i have facebook as one and a few other in separate filters that seem to catch lots of those topics but if i can get one to work and just enter all the info from the spam or scam email to filter them with one filter. thanks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Antivirus / Security / Privacy 2
jimkirk363 Antivirus / Security / Privacy 7
C Antivirus / Security / Privacy 5
M Antivirus / Security / Privacy 0
M Antivirus / Security / Privacy 3
M Antivirus / Security / Privacy 2
A Antivirus / Security / Privacy 3
D Antivirus / Security / Privacy 1
Benc12 Antivirus / Security / Privacy 1
G Antivirus / Security / Privacy 7
C Antivirus / Security / Privacy 5