Questions about laptop information

dilaracetin123

Prominent
Aug 27, 2017
I'm going to get a laptop today from Argos but I don't know if it a high performance for work. The laptop is HP Pavilion X360 15" Pentium 4GB 1TB HDD Gold Laptop and it offers features like

Battery lasts all day
The familiar windows
B&Q audio
360 degree rotation
Intel Pentium 4415U Processor and I was asking if it has high performance for work and etc.

Solution
The Pentoim 4415u is not a "high performance" CPU; it is less powerful than a Core i3 CPU. However, it should be fine for average office work.

"All day battery life" typically refers to an 8 hour work day. However, most brands are usually over optimistic about battery life so expect anywhere between 5 to 6 hours of actual battery life... unless there have been reviews that actually tested the laptop's battery life.
The Pentoim 4415u is not a "high performance" CPU; it is less powerful than a Core i3 CPU. However, it should be fine for average office work.

"All day battery life" typically refers to an 8 hour work day. However, most brands are usually over optimistic about battery life so expect anywhere between 5 to 6 hours of actual battery life... unless there have been reviews that actually tested the laptop's battery life.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS