Radeon gpu not found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 4, 2018
Hello, i have a samsung np350v5c laptop, anyway, it's a i7 3630QM Processor and an radeon HD 7030M. Problem is: the laptop cannot see the gpu. I can see vram in system information but no graphic card in device manager or anywhere. I cannot install drivers for it because drivers cannot fount amd gpu... Any solutions?

Solution
What driver are you attempting to install? If you're trying to install a driver from AMD, it may not find your graphics card as it's been tweaked by Samsung. You should only install drivers made available for your laptop by the laptop manufacturer.

This is one of the down-sides to laptop ownership. Driver support typically ends as soon as a newer model laptop is released.

-Wolf sends
Sep 4, 2018

I scanned for hardware changes, i uninstalled some things and restarted the laptop and i reinstalled windows for three times but nothing happends. How much it can cost if i wanna replace it? And i can replace it?

What driver are you attempting to install? If you're trying to install a driver from AMD, it may not find your graphics card as it's been tweaked by Samsung. You should only install drivers made available for your laptop by the laptop manufacturer.

This is one of the down-sides to laptop ownership. Driver support typically ends as soon as a newer model laptop is released.

-Wolf sends

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.