Razer BlackShark Headphones not working properly.

Elvin Fung

Estimable
Apr 21, 2014
so recently I've encountered a problem with my Razer headphones, The mic doesn't seem to work, I suspect it's the wire since everytime i move it i hear loud static noises in my headphones. so is there a way to either fix it or replace the loose wire? Warranty is not an option for me since I've had the headphones for over a year now. Also when i only use the headphones i hear a back ground static noise.

GodOfGunmetal

Commendable
Oct 24, 2016
Hey, I have been having the same issue... Just wondering if you ever found a solution to this issue? the mic/headset work fine except if I wiggle the wire connecting to the earcup, in which case I hear slight static on my end, but my mic transmits super loud static. murdering the ears of anyone on voice coms.

Cooliodex

Commendable
Jan 10, 2017
Hi, I also have this problem, I hope a solution is found.

Elvin Fung

Estimable
Apr 21, 2014

no sorry I just gave the headphones away w/o the mic. If you don't find a solution to this may I recommend the headphones I'm using now, the Logitech G35, they are good and pretty durable, and there are some extra features that come with it as well(mic mute button, music player controls, "surrond" sound).