Razer blade 2015 FHD or QHD or MSI ghost pro

Matias_1

Estimable
Oct 29, 2015
Hi there , if some would help me with this decision. I view and search all kinds of laptops, all my family are a Apple fan and i dont really like the OS.
And i would like to buy a good gaming laptop and also a good for working ( i used Dreamweaver, flash, Photoshop, etc). I know that the razer blade are overpriced, but i dont like the look and the design of the competition. To conclude, i want a razer blade but i dont know if the FHD edition would be able to be durable because of the 8 gb of ram. Do u think that i have to go to the qhd edition for the 16gb? and this laptop would play ark survival evolve or similar games?

And if anyone know, i would wait for the razer blade 2016

Sorry for the bad writing , i am from Argentina

ak47jar3d

Estimable
The razor blade is an awesome laptop, but is somewhat overpriced as you pointed out. If you can afford get it. It comes with a gtx 970 and will be good enough to run pretty much every game in ultra settings.

The GTX 970m would be good for playing games at 1080p, but not at 4k resolution. See following link for some benchmarks of the GTX 970m. There are not many games tested at 4K. Battlefield 4 runs at 55 FPS on ultra settings @ 1080p, but that drops to 27 FPS on high settings @ 4K. FIFA 15 is definitely playable at 4K, but then again, it is not a demanding game. GTA 5 runs decently well at 4k with 33 FPS, but the Witcher 3 tanks at 17 FPS.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-970M.126694.0.html

If you work with very large graphic files then I would definitely recommend 16GB of RAM. Having a lot of video RAM would also be good as well when using a lot of filters.

Matias_1

Estimable
Oct 29, 2015
thank u for the answers, but i dont use a very hard work on video , but yes i definitly want a razer blade . i only work with flash , illustrator , Photoshop and Dreamweaver. I do u think a 8 gb of ram would be durable on time? i mean, is this the razer blade could give me 3 years of use at least?