Razer Blade Pro 2013 17" broken USB board to motherboard cable, anywhere I can get the cable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragola901

Commendable
Apr 7, 2018
Hopefully someone can help me out. Was cleaning my Razer blade and while taking off a piece of tape attached to the battery it pulled and broke one of the USB board to motherboard cables (or whatever it's called). I asked Razer if they could fix but they want to replace my whole motherboard which is perfectly fine for $730, umm no. Can anyone identify or help me find the cable? I have included a picture of what the cable looks like below.

Greatly appreciated for any assistance.
Razer_zpshhjzd3ew.jpg
er[/img]

dragola901

Commendable
Apr 7, 2018
The sticker on the cable is ripped and isn't readable. Just got a reply from Razer saying it's a flex cable, gunna see if I can find anything online.

Assuming this picture works its the cables right under the mSATA SSD.
mxydh-jpg.105385

dragola901

Commendable
Apr 7, 2018
Just swapped the cable to where the damaged one was and now 1 USB works but somethings wrong. The USB will only use my external 2TB USB HDD and nothing else. Tried a USB extender hub but yet again only detects the external HDD. Headset won't turn on in either the port or external port and same for 2 different mice (that work on main pc). Any suggestions?

Don't think it's power limited as the mice turn on but don't function.

Status
Not open for further replies.