Razer Blade Pro 2013 17" broken USB board to motherboard cable, anywhere I can get the cable?

Apr 7, 2018
Hopefully someone can help me out. Was cleaning my Razer blade and while taking off a piece of tape attached to the battery it pulled and broke one of the USB board to motherboard cables (or whatever it's called). I asked Razer if they could fix but they want to replace my whole motherboard which is perfectly fine for $730, umm no. Can anyone identify or help me find the cable? I have included a picture of what the cable looks like below.

Greatly appreciated for any assistance.
er[/img]

Apr 7, 2018
The sticker on the cable is ripped and isn't readable. Just got a reply from Razer saying it's a flex cable, gunna see if I can find anything online.

Assuming this picture works its the cables right under the mSATA SSD.

Apr 7, 2018
Just swapped the cable to where the damaged one was and now 1 USB works but somethings wrong. The USB will only use my external 2TB USB HDD and nothing else. Tried a USB extender hub but yet again only detects the external HDD. Headset won't turn on in either the port or external port and same for 2 different mice (that work on main pc). Any suggestions?

Don't think it's power limited as the mice turn on but don't function.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ratnakarsoren Laptop Tech Support 1
heybrian Laptop Tech Support 2
Pokz Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 0
corinne44 Laptop Tech Support 2
K Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
Doug Painter Laptop Tech Support 6
J Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 2