Question RAZER HAMMERHEAD TRUE WIRELESS constant buzzing sound on left earpiece

Oct 29, 2021
RAZER HAMMERHEAD TRUE WIRELESS constant buzzing sound on left earpiece. This problem is always occurring no matter what I do, whenever I listen to anything, even on different devices in different places. These are relatively new and I think that at first it was not like this for a few days then it started. Usually, it is very loud but when I charge it, the buzzing noise is still their but quieter. I do not remember if in the few days that it did work that I had dropped them or exposed them to water but I do remember dropping them at around half a meter but both earbuds were in the case and i had then dropped the case twice. I am sure this is not the problem, since online forums have stated the earbuds themselves can survive up to 10 feets of drop. I am not sure what to do, and if it is a hardware failure and if I should contact razer about it. (if it is hardware problem please guide me on what to do)

Also, it would be preferable if I did not get a money refund since I brought this when it was on discount and now the discount is no longer available.

P.S. oh yea, whilst I'm at it is there a Razer audio sort of thing for windows, because there is only one for ios. (tried synapse)

Thanks in advance

EDIT: it's past 14 days so returning it is not an option

Dec 25, 2021
Exact same thing happened to me and i only had them for a few hours when it started and they were never dropped i think it might of started after a firmware update

Oct 29, 2021
Exact same thing happened to me and i only had them for a few hours when it started and they were never dropped i think it might of started after a firmware update
sorry for the late reply, got a replacement, still same problem ): btw, did you do anything?

btw it seems like loads of people are having th problem right now, so yea. Just search it up and you will see posts on reddit. also, all are recent so i am starting to think that it is the firmware that broke this. What a shame, i thought the earphone was quite good