Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 Chroma suddenly not working

febrianwuntara

Prominent
Aug 20, 2017
Hello , i bought a razer kraken 7.1 v2 chroma recently , after went back to home i plug the usb headset to my laptop. It works well , until i installed Razer Synapse, after installing that, suddenly my kraken doesn't work. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall it , but it wont works. I've tried my other headset and it works well , but its a 3.5 mm jack headset , not the usb one. I know i should check the playback devices but my kraken doesn't pop out there , even after i click the show disabled devices. I plug my kraken to my pc and it doesn't work too !? Is my kraken broken ? Please help me guys i really dont know what should i do now :(

My laptop is : ASUS ROG G551VW
Intel i7 , Nvidia GeForce GTX 960M , 4k Ultra HD.

Solution
try re-installing your audio playback device simply go to device manager > sound controller (maybe a video and a game word would be present dont worry) and disable any device with the word Realtek at the start also disable the kraken 7.1 and then download the driver for realtek and kraken (better download from original websites rather than 3rd party or forums)

my friend had the same issue but is was for a kraken 7.1 v1 (the first one that came out)

aryannoshirvani

Prominent
Sep 4, 2017
try re-installing your audio playback device simply go to device manager > sound controller (maybe a video and a game word would be present dont worry) and disable any device with the word Realtek at the start also disable the kraken 7.1 and then download the driver for realtek and kraken (better download from original websites rather than 3rd party or forums)

my friend had the same issue but is was for a kraken 7.1 v1 (the first one that came out)

Solution
Feb 20, 2018