Razer Kraken Pro BALANCE ?

GeRgY

Admirable
Hello there! I got my new Razer Kraken Pro (white) headset and i am very happy about it... In 2 days gaming / music / films i got a strange problem. I feel that my right speaker is a bit louder than the left ( balance is not good ). The speaker dont have problems with sound/bass or something. It's just not balanced. Is this a normal or the problem is in me? My father and girlfriend test the headset and dont figure a problem but i feel it!
The strange is that in some songs balance is okay, on other songs is bad. On one game is okay on other game is NOT...

GeRgY

Admirable

True. I try it on game (Dota2) the sound is louder on the right and the music in game is on my right speaker... its very uncomfortable. I try 3 more games without Synaps ON and it's the same. I feel uncomfortable all sounds i get inside my head. When i put Realtek to the left (balance 60% left 40% right) the center of the sound was perfect. The problem is that when i put this settings the power of the speakers going low. Razer Synaps dont have option to set the balance left/right (the programe have only 7.1 configuration). Maybe my unit is defective