Razer Kraken Pro Headphones Broke

Sleepybunker

Estimable
Nov 28, 2014
I got the Razer Kraken Pro headphones for Christmas and in a few days the left ear speaker stopped working. I brought it back to the place I bought it from and they gave a replacement, so every thing was fine, but is this a frequent problem with Razer stuff or was this just one in a million. Should I continue to buy Razer or is there any better brands that I can trust when I buy gaming computer peripherals.

Solution
razer tend to have a higher than average fail rate on a lot of there products. there not exactly robust due to there form over function ethos. ie it must look good regardless. lots of bells and whistles often at the cost of functionality.

HEXiT

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2011
razer tend to have a higher than average fail rate on a lot of there products. there not exactly robust due to there form over function ethos. ie it must look good regardless. lots of bells and whistles often at the cost of functionality.

Solution

RazerZ

Honorable
Herald
Aug 18, 2013
Stay away from Razer. They make low quality products and charge a premium knowing that people are willing to pay.

If you are going to purchase another headset I highly suggest to buy a decent pair of over the ear headphones and attach a mic to them.