Razer ManO'War 7.1 or Razer Kraken 7.1 V2

Dinca Andrei

Estimable
Aug 10, 2015
Hello!

I will keep this simple. I want to buy a gaming headset that i can use for a decent amount of time without any problems and that can provide a nice sound when i listen to music.

Wich should i choose: Razer ManO'War 7.1 Green Edition or Razer Kraken 7.1 V2

Thx!

Solution
The Man 'O' war is a great headset if you can afford it but overall I'll my self go for a wired headset 'cus you dont want your headphones to disconnect either because of low battery or usb disconnection (maybe not a good usb port) but again man "O" war is a great headset but if you ask me I'll go for a kraken 7.1 v2 'cus it wired and it newer

hint " the Kraken 7.1 has if not the best One of the greatest headphone mic you can put it in a challenge vs a blue yeti "

sizzling

Distinguished
I found they have a 1 note heavy bass, mid range is nearly missing and top end lacks detail. Ive got a £20 Sony headset that sounds better. My favourite headset is a Bose set I got years ago for about £120.

The problem with audio is what one person likes, another doesn't. You really need to try them for yourself which I know isn't always possible.

aryannoshirvani

Prominent
Sep 4, 2017
The Man 'O' war is a great headset if you can afford it but overall I'll my self go for a wired headset 'cus you dont want your headphones to disconnect either because of low battery or usb disconnection (maybe not a good usb port) but again man "O" war is a great headset but if you ask me I'll go for a kraken 7.1 v2 'cus it wired and it newer

hint " the Kraken 7.1 has if not the best One of the greatest headphone mic you can put it in a challenge vs a blue yeti "

Solution