Razer Nabu Wins Best of CES 2014 Readers' Choice Award

Status
Not open for further replies.

biohazrdfear

Honorable
Mar 1, 2013
*Rolls eyes* I don't care if its 50 bucks. Its very low end technology if you ask me. I'm still waiting for Smartwatch prices to drop a little more, for I'll be getting a Galaxy Gear.

biohazrdfear

Honorable
Mar 1, 2013
*Rolls eyes* I don't care if its 50 bucks. Its very low end technology if you ask me. I'm still waiting for Smartwatch prices to drop a little more, for I'll be getting a Galaxy Gear.

biohazrdfear

Honorable
Mar 1, 2013
guy complains about "low end technology" for $50. Whats high end stuff but also wants it cheap. just go home.
I'm not complaining about anything. And I never said anything about wanting it cheap. And I sure as hell didn't say I'm buying it. I'm not buying a POS Razer wristband that just displays text on a small screen. And I don't see why this crap got the best of CES. Its nothing fancy. Says the guy who JUMPS to conclusions. Just go home.

sevags

Honorable
Jan 10, 2014
Seriously this useless tech won? It isn't innovative, it isn't cool, it will never hit mainstream (if i bought one I probably would never get the chance to shake somones hand who is also wearing one), it isn't unique, and better alternatives already exist. Other than the price there is nothing to see here. My favorite at CES is the Corsair cherry mx 16.8m color keyboard, not a wrist band that Nike created years ago minus the phone status features.Also who would want to wear this ugly thing everywhere all the time? Definitely not for professionals this is more for teenagers trying to read txts while driving and not get a ticket for it. If you want a fitness tracker look elsewhere. If you want a smart watch look elsewhere. If you are addicted to your phone and wan a cheap way to leash yourself closer to it then get Nabu.

WithoutWeakness

Honorable
Nov 7, 2012
My favorite at CES is the Corsair cherry mx 16.8m color keyboardDefinitely not for professionals this is more for teenagers
> wristband that sends alerts for incoming e-mails and messages is for teenagers> gets excited about multicolor LEDs on a keyboardDo you still have a clear acrylic case with tri-color 80mm LED fans and are looking for a keyboard to match? Multi-color LED's are hardly worthy of a "Best of CES" award compared to the other tech shown off at the show, including this Razer band. It's not the most groundbreaking innovation but I think this or something like the Pebble watch are much more ideal solutions than Samsung cramming a smartphone on your wrist and getting 6 hours of battery life out of it.

rwinches

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2006
This is a prime example of 'vote for the worst'Come on Toms you have to be kidding, this is not innovative, does not represent best of tech and should have never been a choice.Toms is quickly becoming the 'Consumers Reports' of computer/IT tech.,with test setups that want all equipment to be as quiet as a HTPC and use less power than a low cost laptop and most testing is about synthetics and file conversion or super high resolutions like 1440.

Status
Not open for further replies.