Rca Galileo tablet

Solution
If it is giving you problems and is brand new, first I would try shutting it down and restarting it in "Safe Mode" to see if the problem goes away. If it does, then you probably have a bad app or other file on the tablet that needs to be uninstalled. Should that not work to resolve the problem, then I would contact the place you got it from or the manufacturer as a new device shouldn't give you problems.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you...
If it is giving you problems and is brand new, first I would try shutting it down and restarting it in "Safe Mode" to see if the problem goes away. If it does, then you probably have a bad app or other file on the tablet that needs to be uninstalled. Should that not work to resolve the problem, then I would contact the place you got it from or the manufacturer as a new device shouldn't give you problems.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution