RCA tablet help needed!

Soarablacktiger1

Commendable
Jun 8, 2016
I have an RCA tablet, model number RCT6203W46, and it is refusing to load for me. I push the button to turn it on, and it starts up going to the white screen with the dogs, and never leaving it. I have tried to factory reset it, but I haven't been able to get it to go to the screen where I have the option to do that. Please help!

Saga Lout

Olde English
Turn it off the press the power button to turn it back on but also press the volume down button at the same time. That offers you the recovery options. You scroll through them using the volume buttons and select one by the power.

Saga Lout

Olde English
Sorry - my bad. It seems you see tose dogs Nipper and Chiper when you load that screen and on that model it's the Volume Up button you need not the Down one.

Press that first while the machine is turned completely off then press the Power button at the same time and you should see the dogs.

From here on, this is helpful. I don't make a habit of referring posters to YouTube videos but this guy seems quite well informed and he tells it quicker than I can write it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttvFDFqH5r0

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Android Tablets 4
E Android Tablets 0
TaroBeni Android Tablets 4
ZambieMaster Android Tablets 3
Xjock21 Android Tablets 1
Southtxmunkey Android Tablets 3
Sia111 Android Tablets 6
D Android Tablets 2
K Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 8
V Android Tablets 2