Solved! Re:LG V20 top quick settings bar disabling

Sep 24, 2019
Hello TG forum members,
I have a bit of a "gripe" when using my LG V20 ; the top quick access bar (marquee/panel??) that allows one to access quick settings as well as other android system settings keeps popping up with even a slight brush of my finger,and would like to know if there is... A.)any way to disable this LG V20 only (?) feature OR... B.) an android app(mind you the LG V20 ROM is NOT rooted!!) that can temp disable the aforementioned feature since i do not use nor want this feature frankly??

Solution
There is no way to remove the menu or disable it. It is there for a reason. That said, you could check the sensitivity of the settings on the phone for the display to make them not as sensitive as they currently are. This may help with the issue some.

You should also consider rearranging the layout of the icons/widgets on the screen so that none are placed up by that area. Which would keep it from showing up as easily.
There is no way to remove the menu or disable it. It is there for a reason. That said, you could check the sensitivity of the settings on the phone for the display to make them not as sensitive as they currently are. This may help with the issue some.

You should also consider rearranging the layout of the icons/widgets on the screen so that none are placed up by that area. Which would keep it from showing up as easily.

Solution