Really: Farmville Food Coming to 7-Eleven Stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clintonio

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2008
[citation][nom]the_krasno[/nom]I think I'm lucky there are no such stores where I live. FARMVILLE, JUST GTFO MY FACEBOOK![/citation]
Better yet; I hope Facebook suffers from the fallout.

They both suck.

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
This isn't Farmville's fault you know. You can blame the user base for allowing this to happen. The only way ANYTHING becomes this big is because of huge exposure amounts. Why would anyone in their right mind even take a chance on a marketing campaign (unless your a dumbass) this big if it wasn't going to work.. at all. They know what they are doing thanks to all the dumbshit's who allow it to happen. YOU.

one-shot

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2006
Everyone who hates this is mad because they didn't think of a way to capitalize on a group of people and make millions. I'm a little jealous, too.

Pyroflea

Distinguished
Mar 18, 2007
[citation][nom]Thunderfox[/nom]Isn't the world's economy supposed to be falling apart? Do people really have money to waste on this crap?[/citation]

No, but they will anyways, because their lives revolve around this game.

Look at WoW. People pay ~$150 a year just to play, and then on top of that pay for every expansion, and all the items you can purchase in-game with real money. Look at the most recent mount they released, it cost $25 and they made... $2.2 Million on the first day was it?

Moral of the story, just because people don't have money, doesn't mean they won't spend it :)

maestintaolius

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]Thunderfox[/nom]Isn't the world's economy supposed to be falling apart? Do people really have money to waste on this crap?[/citation]
I wonder that every time I struggle to find a decent parking spot at the mall. Then again, how many iPads, iPhones, Droid phones have been sold in the last year? People have tons of money to buy $#!7 they don't need, but apparently not enough to cover their own health care.

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
[citation][nom]megamanx00[/nom]Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...................Run, run for the hills I say!!!!!!!!!!!...........[/citation]You better watch it... Zynga might make "Run for the Hills!" a game.

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
[citation][nom]maestintaolius[/nom]I wonder that every time I struggle to find a decent parking spot at the mall. Then again, how many iPads, iPhones, Droid phones have been sold in the last year? People have tons of money to buy $#!7 they don't need, but apparently not enough to cover their own health care.[/citation]Well said, well said. Most of our problems are right in front of us. It's all the crap people avoid talking about because it's the truth. The truth hurts. People need to realize that healthcare and whatever else is a concern isn't FREE.

kelewan

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2009
[citation][nom]mlopinto2k1[/nom]Well said, well said. Most of our problems are right in front of us. It's all the crap people avoid talking about because it's the truth. The truth hurts. People need to realize that healthcare and whatever else is a concern isn't FREE.[/citation]

It is where I live.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
[citation][nom]kelewan[/nom]It is where I live.[/citation]
Well not exactly. You pay for it with taxes. That being said, even with those taxes its a hell of a lot cheaper than a private system.

Status
Not open for further replies.