Really need help about this.

Mirko Gojic

Estimable
Mar 16, 2015
Hello everyone, I have a little situation and I was wondering if any of you could help me out. So I have what appears to be a DVD or something that has what appears to be 5.1 audio system hooked up to it. I was wondering if there is an easy way to connect those awesome speakers to a PC, as regular speakers to listen to music through them? I am pretty big of newbee when it comes down to this so I can't do it myself, on the back of that DVD it says AUX, line out, line in, all kinds of stuff, I tried AUX cable that I use in my car, but no sound comes out. On the DVD there is an option to select source and when I select AUX as source it is not working, I tried AUX cable to pretty much any jack that fits 3.5 and it did not work. I can take a photo of it if anyone is willing to help, thank you.

anirudhsingh1998

Honorable
Nov 10, 2013
AUX should've worked. But I assume your aux cable is fine (since you use it in your car). IMO ,the problem is related to your PC audio out. Make sure you are connecting the PC end of the AUX to the right port ( of speaker). If that doesn't work, hook it up to the headphone out (it worked for me too).

If it still doesn't work, then check your control panel under audio devices. Maybe it shows something.

Hope it helps (if it doesn't, just reply )!