Really Slow And laggy AMD Laptop

Samson 88

Prominent
Feb 17, 2017
To start off my laptop is an Acer Aspire E15 E5-523G-90QW, it has an AMD Dual-Core Processor A9-9410, AMD Radeon R5 M430 with dedicate 2GB VRAM, 8GB DDR4 Memory and a 1000GB HHD. So the problem started when something happened to my laptop when i was installing a program, in the middle of the program installation the screen went black and it wasn't doing anything. I decided to force shut it down, when i tried restarting it, it kept on loading on the Acer screen and eventually it just got stuck, i tried restarting again but this time i pressed F12 and i went to the advanced settings to reset my laptop. I selected to keep my files and started the resetting progress, when it finished, i went to check on how it went and i noticed some problems. The internet was working fine i had some lag spikes and start up was definitely slower than before, also, when i tried to play league of legends the game play was very slow i was getting on average 6fps to 51ms, i checked my internet and it had around 10mbps download speed and 0.97mbps upload speed and with that internet i usually get around 60fps to 40ms. Keep on mind that i had my gameplay settings on very low and the system requirements for the game are:
2 GHz processor (supporting SSE2 instruction set or higher)
1 GB RAM (2 GB of RAM for Windows Vista and newer)
8 GB available hard disk space
Shader version 2.0 capable video card
Screen resolutions up to 1920x1200
Support for DirectX v9.0c or better
Windows XP (Service Pack 3 ONLY), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
I cannot understand why im experiencing these lag spikes, slow startups and terrible fps in games and if you are asking me to do something technical, please explain, i dont really know that much about tech. If anyone knows a fix for these issues, help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Samson 88

Prominent
Feb 17, 2017

can you install the drivers from device manager and how do you install the bios