Rebecca Black's 'Friday' Video Pulled from YouTube Following Copyright Infringem

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
[citation][nom]Sequences[/nom]In the end, it is all about the money...[/citation]

It's about the lyrical genius and who owns the rights to it lyrics such as "Think about fun, yeah you know what it is". Clearly this song is a masterpiece and the song writers feel that they should be credited for their genius. However Rebbecca clearly feels it was not just the genius behind the lyrics but her outstanding performance of the song which can truly be called a epic masterpiece and lead to its success. We are clearly dealing with something that not only defines our era but humanity.

Just kidding its a pile of puke and let the dogs fight over who gets to lick the vomit up.

bennaye

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2011
The world weeps at the loss of this intellectual piece entertainment. "Tis unmanly grief", as Shakespeare would say. But never again shall the unenlightened masses know what to do when its friday. Oh well, only a couple more thousand of fridays left in our lifetime. I'm sure we'll figure something out.

In other news, people living in the real world wept for joy. I'm so jizz jizz jizz ijzz...

derwin75

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2010
Rebecca Black sucks!!! Her musical video is so damn annoying!! Let YouTube throws her video down the digital trash bin.

Pyree

Distinguished
Best scenario: In the process of suing each other, both side went bankrupt and can no longer produce more copy of the song. Also it causes sever psychological damage to the jury, thus the court deem the song as dangerous and order a ban on it. Government use it as a weapon, play the song on insurgents paralyzing them = world peace!

reggieray

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2010
This girl just proves that all the so called music stars that come from Hollywood or where ever they are promoted are just no talent hacks with some vocal lessons. No musical instruments needed, just looks and half a voice. The rich (RIAA) promoters will then make you a star.
Sorry, I will stick with bands that actually play instruments and a singer that can do two things at once, such as play an instrument and sing.

Onus

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2006
The song is an interesting commentary on the shallowness of the typical American life. As such, I suspect it will live a lot longer than the level of talent alone suggests. It's fluff, pure and simple, but I don't think it quite justifies all the hatred some of you are showing. Just because I don't need to hear it again, doesn't mean that I won't remember it (or that it was made) in another 25 years.

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
GEEZUS , i skipped watching it the first time when tom's reportd about this ... damn wish i skipped it this time . lyrically it is the most retarded thing i ever heard , musically it is teh most obnoxious and annoying thing i ever heard. Visually .. the girl is cute , but about half way through the song i almost feel like changing my stance on not punching girls... soemthgina bout this song jsut rubs me wrong in every possible way and half way through the song i just want to joke the girl to get her to shut up .

Stryter

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2009
[citation][nom]NuclearShadow[/nom]It's about the lyrical genius and who owns the rights to it lyrics such as "Think about fun, yeah you know what it is". Clearly this song is a masterpiece and the song writers feel that they should be credited for their genius. However Rebbecca clearly feels it was not just the genius behind the lyrics but her outstanding performance of the song which can truly be called a epic masterpiece and lead to its success. We are clearly dealing with something that not only defines our era but humanity.Just kidding its a pile of puke and let the dogs fight over who gets to lick the vomit up.[/citation]

Well said, sarcasm and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.