Here are some troubleshooting steps that may help.
- Start by adjusting the resolution of your screen to the recommended settings.
- Next to try is to set NVIDIA as the default graphics card. Please use the link below for the complete guide.
- If these doesn't work do uninstall/reinstall the graphics card driver.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the NVIDIA graphics driver.
- Check Programs and Features as well and uninstall anything related to NVIDIA.
- Once done, download and install the latest driver from the manufacturers site.
- Here's the link: nvidia.com/download/index.aspx
- Reboot your laptop once the latest driver has been installed.
- Do test your laptop again after the reboot and see if there will be any difference.