Recommend a photo editor!

philipuser

Commendable
Jul 8, 2016
I used to edit my photo with Photoshop before post them on my Instagram or other social media, but normally, it takes me a looooot of time.
But after my friends recommend me this cool photo editor, all I need, is some click. I mean, I don't even need to use my brain while editing them(I'm not 100% sure it's a good thing). But who cares! As long as it's easy to work out, and I'm lazy.....
before

After

hey, do you also know some other free photo editors? Let's discuss about them,
BTW, I used fotor.

Jen_Sai

Commendable
Oct 30, 2016
I use a free program called gimp, as with alot of editors it has a steep learning curve for more elaborate effects, basic image manipulation and colour changing, sharpening, effects etc are fairly easy to pick up.
Once you get used to the menus and figure out the basics it's a very powerful tool ;)

I'm also aware this is an old...ish thread, but gimp is good (in my opinion) and I feel it needs to be added to the list...even if it may take a little brain usage :p

Edit: ...there should also be a "p" in complicated ^_^

Edit 2 : example...

Saga Lout

Olde English
Not being picky but you have an upper case "I" in time.

I was drawn to your thread on the grounds of possible Commercial Spamming but so long as it doesn't get used to plug paid-for products or even free ones that come with malware, it can remain open as a discussion.

If you want somewhere to upload and edit or to have a selection of images you can add captions to, try imgflip here https://imgflip.com/memegenerator There will be adverts but that's the cost of free.

basroil

Honorable
If you actually want EDITING, then LightRoom 6 is about the best editor out there if photoshop is too much for your needs.

If you just want instagram filters and meme generation, plenty of free websites out there that will do it for you (google's picasa, etc)

Grobe

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
What's the point of "not use your brain" when adjusting photos?

I cannot quite see the point of the tread, is it help by find an apropriate photo editing program or to tell about one you like?

Jen_Sai

Commendable
Oct 30, 2016
I use a free program called gimp, as with alot of editors it has a steep learning curve for more elaborate effects, basic image manipulation and colour changing, sharpening, effects etc are fairly easy to pick up.
Once you get used to the menus and figure out the basics it's a very powerful tool ;)

I'm also aware this is an old...ish thread, but gimp is good (in my opinion) and I feel it needs to be added to the list...even if it may take a little brain usage :p

Edit: ...there should also be a "p" in complicated ^_^

Edit 2 : example...

Saga Lout

Olde English
Agreed - The Gimp has been a good servant to me for years in both Windows and Linux.

As a retired Royal Navy Officer it was nice to see a photo of Pompey but I'll close this thread later today, on grounds of old age when the OP has had a chance to read it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Digital Cameras 0
S Digital Cameras 2
M Digital Cameras 1
USAFRet Digital Cameras 5
S Digital Cameras 1
Serenity_3 Digital Cameras 1
S Digital Cameras 4
William Norberg Digital Cameras 19
W Digital Cameras 3
K Digital Cameras 1
I Digital Cameras 3