Recommendation for headset

freiord

Estimable
Jul 31, 2015
Hi guys,
I'm looking for the new headset to use at home (with PC) and outside, for example in the gym.
I've had the Kraken Pro but it has an awful driver support, I had a lot of problems with echo when I talked with my friends on TS and listening music at the same time.
Now I'm looking for a headset which has a good echo cancellation and a quite good quality, since my budget is around 90-100€.
I thought about Sony or Philips, especially SONY MDRZX770BNB.CE7, SONY MDRZX330BT.CE7

PS: What is the main differences between a Bluetooth and Wireless headset?

Solution
The examples you have given are not headsets, so your question doesn't make any sense.

Again, Headset = has a mic, headphones = no mic. Which do you want?

yeticorn

Estimable
Jul 21, 2015
To answer your second question, bluetooth is simply a defined frequency of the wireless spectrum.

As for your first question, is there a reason you prefer a headset rather than headphones + modmic? I would seem to me that a detachable mic would make more sense if you plan on using the solution outside of a static environment. This question is further confused by the fact that you say you are looking for a headset, but the Sony's you listed are headphones.

Headset = has a mic, headphones = no mic. Which do you want?

freiord

Estimable
Jul 31, 2015

Sorry, I'm not main in this area.
I want the headset, which I can use at home with PC and in the gym. What do you think of the examples I given?

yeticorn

Estimable
Jul 21, 2015
The examples you have given are not headsets, so your question doesn't make any sense.

Again, Headset = has a mic, headphones = no mic. Which do you want?

Solution

yeticorn

Estimable
Jul 21, 2015