Recommendations for gaming laptops (high-end)

morxd213

Prominent
Sep 10, 2017
hello,
I'm looking to buy a gaming laptop and I'm kinda lost....
my current setup is just playing on the bed while my cooling pad is sitting on me and it's pretty comfortable, I am also unable to play otherwise(no table or space to get one).
my laptop right now is lenovo y50-70 and.... it became pretty rough gaming with that thing in latest games.
it also has some serious temperature issue, the keyboard is so hot during gaming that I actually have to move my hand from wasd to get control over my fingers again..
so I'm looking for a high-end gaming laptop with these specs:
1. have to be 15.6"
2. if possible I would like support for it in Israel.
3. 120ghz monitor would be awesome
4. the BEST gpu possible, not sure if it's 1070 or 1080 max q, but anything around these.
5. would prefer ssd + hdd if possible, kinda afraid of lone ssd life time.
6. don't care for weight or how slim it is, just make it so it won't have temperature issues(or maybe make it so I won't damage my fingers)
7. i don't have a limit for price

edit:
hey, just noticed there's a format, added it in :

1. What is your budget? - no limit

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? - 15.6"

3. What screen resolution do you want? - 1920x1080 or higher

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? - desktop replacement

5. How much battery life do you need? - don't care

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? - any latest game on highest possible graphics

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) - maybe streaming, but it's not important

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? - prefer 1tb

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? - a few good years

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? - don't need

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. - NOT LENOVO , explained at the start

13. What country do you live in? - Israel

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed. - read the start :)

if you need any other information please let me know,
thanks in advance :)

Solution
Well If you are not worried about cash go out and by the Asus ROG Zephyrus GX501. If you change your mind about price you could pick up the Asus ROG Strix GL502

DarkEngine

Estimable
Oct 9, 2015
Well If you are not worried about cash go out and by the Asus ROG Zephyrus GX501. If you change your mind about price you could pick up the Asus ROG Strix GL502

Solution