Recovering pictures from old LG cell phone

Ken S

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2010
I have a old LG CU400 cell phone that I would like to get the pictures out of. I don't have, or could not find a usb cable with the odd 24 pin connector. The phone can power up, but its locked, the phone has Bluetooth. Can I get a Bluetooth that plugs into a usb port, and retrieve the pictures that way?

Thanks, Ken S

Solution
Yes each phone is different, and each is locked and/or unlocked via the carrier. The only way to use the phone on a different carrier is to have it unlocked.

Now if it is your own phone, and you are using it on AT&T service still, you 'might' be able to use it. Best bet is to contact the company and have it unlocked though.

Ken S

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2010
The old phone/service was at&t, would I still need it unlocked if I had another phone that is a at&t phone/service? This cell phone stuff is all new to me.

Yes each phone is different, and each is locked and/or unlocked via the carrier. The only way to use the phone on a different carrier is to have it unlocked.

Now if it is your own phone, and you are using it on AT&T service still, you 'might' be able to use it. Best bet is to contact the company and have it unlocked though.

Solution