red and white small connections to the soundbar. One small 3,5mm cable from from the soundbar, but no connection point on the

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Audio 1
A Audio 2
slightlyuntalented Audio 2
C Audio 2
M Audio 3
J Audio 1
J Audio 2
S Audio 7
Z Audio 2
L Audio 3
F Audio 1
J Audio 6
I Audio 1
D Audio 2
M Audio 1
J Audio 2
I Audio 2
T Audio 5
C Audio 1
S Audio 1
Similar threads
Question Is it normal to hear white noise or a faint hiss with wireless gaming headsets?
Question All I get is static(white noise) when I use optical on my av receiver
Question Extreme amount of white noise with Audio Technica ATH-M50x
What is causing white background noise on my microphone?
Solved! Subwoofer pre out on amp to rca red and white on the subwoofer or line out rca red and white on amp to subwoofer aux in
How do I hook up a 1/8 inch male plug to 2 RCA stereo inputs? 1/8 has a red, white & bare wire. (Shield or ground?) RCA wires
I have an aux cord that I want to make longer by adding another auxiliary cord but one aux cord has white yellow and red wires
I have a older model Emerson VCR with just yellow and white connection on my Samsung smart TV there is a picture but no sound
Solved! How to get Surroundnsound over red and white out of HDMI
Crackling noise in headphones / electricity issues?
Solved! How do I connect my BOSE 3.2.1 Series ll stereo red and white cables to my un65nu800D Smart TV
headphones are orange but my setup is white and blue
tv 2 concter white yellow kaise kare dvd conect
Hissing (white noise) from Hi-Vi M200MKIII active speakers
Aux cable with red, white and yellow sheild colors
How to connect red blue green and cooper wires to red green white and black
I have two cables one with red and black wires and one with red yellow and white
Can I play RCA red/white output through 3.5mm input on bluetooth speaker
Trying to connect older Samsung DVD/VHS player to HD TV. I ran 2 sets of red/white from "OUT" on DVD/VHS to "IN" on TV. Then
I have a Emerson dvd/vcr combo & I’m using the white red & yellow cords. The picture is showing but I have no sound. HELP ME

ASK THE COMMUNITY