Question Redmi 9 3/32 - Questions

TYPICALHUMAN

Honorable
Sep 10, 2016
Hello. I have a question regarding my phone that is constantly running out of storage space and have to use cleaner almost daily. I would like to be able to install more games and other apps but I can't do that due to low internal storage space. I bought a sd card (32 GB) in the hope of installing or moving apps to It. Unfortunately I can't do either. I moved all other files to it but it's not enough.My phone is not rooted and no free program I have tried successed (thought rooting could help). Do I have to buy a new phone to get possibility of using more amount of apps or is there another way? If I have to buy a new phone, recommend me something please. I would like to get a phone with a comparable CPU and GPU or maybe better, at least 4GB+ and 64GB of internal storage or more. It has to be a budget phone but upgrade should be viable.

I'm in the same boat as you are. I tried installing a new music player to my phone since Google Music Player went the way of the dodo. My phone only has 8GB of internal storage and all the updates to the core system apps have taken all of that space. My phone (Alcatel 4060w) is about five years old. I would have hoped that it would last longer than that. I have a $20 digital watch that has lasted twice as long (and is still going).

I'm no cell phone genius and really cannot recommend one for you, but this is likely my next cell phone: Motorola Moto G Power (2022), 64GB, Black- Prepaid Smartphone from Wally-world. Even this is a hard sell for me as I really don't need a $100 cell phone. All I need is something that gives me a phone on the go (just in case), let's me text, take pictures, and e-mail them to my PC (occasionally) and that's it. I don't play games, I don't social media, I don't watch videos.

I'd settle for a 32GB internal storage phone, but I'm afraid that the same thing will happen in a couple of years where system updates have taken up all of my available space.

Anyway, those are my thoughts.
Apologies if I've wasted your time.

-Wolf sends