Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
I have not dealt with that company before but if I could get those prices for used MacBook's I'd quit my job and do it full time. That warranty looks like it adds $300 to the cheapest model they sell. You can find one on e-Bay for much less and you are covered by their buyer protection plan. Buy from someone with good feedback and lots of it and you'll be fine.

BadAsAl

Distinguished
I have not dealt with that company before but if I could get those prices for used MacBook's I'd quit my job and do it full time. That warranty looks like it adds $300 to the cheapest model they sell. You can find one on e-Bay for much less and you are covered by their buyer protection plan. Buy from someone with good feedback and lots of it and you'll be fine.

Solution

Namorado

Commendable
Jul 16, 2016
    Take a look at Gazelle.com — they have
a 30-test check-list for every used or refurbished
Apple product, with prices as good as Amazon
and Ebay.

Dhr6511

Commendable
Aug 26, 2016

Hi recently bought 3 refurbished MAC Airbooks from PowerMax. I highly recommend them. All items were sent as ordered including with new power adapters. Their customer service was great. I even had a few issues with one unit, and they handled the service professionally and transparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.