Relic Lead Designer Killed, Saving Pregnant Wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

nforce4max

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2009
Somethings in life are worth dieing for and this is one of them. This man is a hero and sadly most people only take the easy way out.

Rest in Peace..... A moment of silence.

adikos

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2010
read about this earlier on kotaku. such a sad story, but least the man was a gamer till the end and knew it was about the team and the objective and less about the self. I'm glad to hear his wife and soon to be child are okay, his spirit will live on.

"True Sacrifice"
the achievement you can only earn once.

IM0001

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2006
So sad. No need to flame the drivers of the Blazer, they definitely are going to pay for what they did. Good man Brian and your quick thinking while driving. You will be missed.

a-a-a

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2010
Good man to think on his feet, not panic and do what any husband should be willing to do.

The man has earned my respect and that isn't given out freely.

RIP

speedemon

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2006
Now thats a real Hero!
not to mention i do still play COH on a regular basis.
still, very sad.. Some people just shouldn't be driving

dugudr

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2009
Simple decision can turn tragic. A joint, a drink or two won't hurt. And so is multi-task while driving.

sliem

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
Changing sweater while driving, really?
The driver deserves 3 life sentences back to back to back, for each 3 lives she took.

Christopher1

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2006
I have to say that those were DIPS in the other car. You do NOT try to remove stuff from your body while your car is in motion. You stop the car first and THEN take off the clothing in question.

Yeah, this guy falls into the category of hero in my opinion.

Shadow703793

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2007
[citation][nom]errh[/nom] Our company specializes in manufacturing from located in CHINA and Netherlands,With more than 6 Years of [/citation]
DID YOU JUST F***ing SPAM a post where one is talking about a guy who died saving his family!?!?! GTFO.

Anyways, RIP man.

wo passengers in the rear of the SUV--both not wearing seat belts--were killed, and the passenger suffered a broken pelvis.
Idiots. Seriously. They put seat belts in cars for a reason you know.

The Chevy Blazer, carrying four occupants, crossed over the center line when the driver tried to remove her sweater--the other front seat passenger took control of the wheel.
Please remove said driver from the gene pool.

kkbntvlzn

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2010
very sad story,
i have lots of respect for brian, having the clarity of mind in a crisis to make that choice is amazing.
RIP Brian, i hope your new family live long healthy lives.

G

Obviously a happy guy enjoying life and who loves his family. I really don't like hearing about these things. It's...just...not...fair...

Status
Not open for further replies.