remove fbi virus on samsung tablet

silent13

Commendable
Feb 9, 2016
I have a Samsung galaxy A tablet and in January my tablet was in infected with the FBI warning virus. I ve been looking online for any information on how to clear this virus out and I can't find anything. I ve downloaded malware apps and anti virus apps and they don't detect anything. I ve tried the safe mode and hard reset and nothing works. I don't know which application is the culprit as I think I waited too long to remove the app. Is this a lost cause or can it be fixed? Please help

N3rdR4ge

Estimable
Jun 16, 2014
you are probably re downloading all your apps after the hard reset. take out a micro sd card if you have one installed. hard reset again. don't log into any accounts. skip everything on the setup.

a hard reset will fix this. one of the two things i mentioned have to be the culprit.

N3rdR4ge

Estimable
Jun 16, 2014
you are probably re downloading all your apps after the hard reset. take out a micro sd card if you have one installed. hard reset again. don't log into any accounts. skip everything on the setup.

a hard reset will fix this. one of the two things i mentioned have to be the culprit.

john vitz

Estimable
Mar 4, 2014
maybe it is a rouge app, because tablets run Linux based android. that hence will improve the probability to a rouge app. why because android based devices are recommended for deep web browsing via using a .tor or onion browser. just download avast if you can and run it. or factory reset in the final hopes it will solve your problem.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Antivirus / Security / Privacy 5
kikani.kautik Antivirus / Security / Privacy 13
D Antivirus / Security / Privacy 2
R Antivirus / Security / Privacy 7
G Antivirus / Security / Privacy 2
Jeffery414 Antivirus / Security / Privacy 14
N Antivirus / Security / Privacy 8
W Antivirus / Security / Privacy 5
T Antivirus / Security / Privacy 3
A Antivirus / Security / Privacy 1
T Antivirus / Security / Privacy 3