Repair on Mitsubishi 65in

Patrone242

Estimable
Aug 10, 2014
Has anyone done the repair themselves? I'm I.T. by trade and watched a youtube video and really don't think it's that hard. I just wonder if I can still get the parts from Mitsubishi.

Solution
You can find Mitsubishi parts, but I am assuming you are talking about the DLP TVs...and it really depends on what the issue is. If it is something simple like the bulb then that is a relatively easy fix and cheaper part (less than $100). However if it is something like the color wheel, that is very hard to get (was in my case, which caused Mitsubishi to replace the TV after several months of me calling them on their lies) or at least get for a decent price...the repair for that I can't really say how hard it is.

NBSN

Estimable
Jun 2, 2014
You can find Mitsubishi parts, but I am assuming you are talking about the DLP TVs...and it really depends on what the issue is. If it is something simple like the bulb then that is a relatively easy fix and cheaper part (less than $100). However if it is something like the color wheel, that is very hard to get (was in my case, which caused Mitsubishi to replace the TV after several months of me calling them on their lies) or at least get for a decent price...the repair for that I can't really say how hard it is.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS